PAMA’s mission is to promote awareness and appreciation of high-quality professional audio through education, passion and common purpose. Our core customers are pro-audio professionals around the world with an interest in promoting high-quality audio.
How Does PAMA Accomplish Its Mission?
- Communicate and promote the benefits of professional audio hardware and software in delivering high-quality audio;
- Execute and offer valuable research, compile market data, and disseminate important information on trends in the industry;
- Monitor the industry and advocate on critical public policy, legislative, and intellectual property issues and trends;
- Protect and grow the professional audio business through collaboration with trade associations and exhibitions;
- Serve as a conduit to bodies engaged in standards, education and other technical pursuits;
- Ensure longevity of the professional audio industry through outreach and recruitment of passionate individuals seeking employment opportunities; and
- Sponsor executive-level summits and industry meetings.
How Can You Get Involved?
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a PAMA member, please contact Jennifer Shockley at (717) 614 - 4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org.